A very simple vegetarian dish that packs tons of flavour. It’s one of the easiest dishes to make, yet it is so versatile. It can be served with rice or naan.
|Okra||2 cups (1-2cm size chunks)|
|Chilli flake||1 tsp|
|Olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Onion||1 medium (thinly sliced)|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
- Chop the onions, okra and the garlic.
- Heat up the oil in a wok/pan. Add onions and keep flame on medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds and garlic, fry the onions until they are light brown/golden.
- Add the okra, salt and chilli. Saute on high heat for 2-3 mins.
- Change heat to low, cover with lid.
- Check after 10-20 mins to see if okra is tended and serve hot.