Theres so many delicious things to do with aubergine, this is a little different than what you might be used to.
|Chilli Flakes||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala||0.5 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
- Theres two ways you can cook the aubergine
- Smoke the aubergine on an open flame until the skin blackens
- Put the aubergine in an oven until skin is black and soft
- Wrap the aubergine in foil, it will make it easier to take the skin off.
- Take the skin off when it has cooled down. Chop the aubergine into small chunks
- Add oil to a preheated pan. Add the onions.
- Add ginger and garlic paste once the onions turn golden. Fry for another minute.
- Add the chopped up tomatoes along with the salt and chilli. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Add the aubergine, mix well and add the garam masala. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Add coriander to garnish and serve.