Arguably the most traditional pakistani curry and the best of them all.
|Baby Chicken (Skinless)||1 (cut in pieces)|
|Garlic Ginger Paste||1 tbsp|
|Chilli powder/flakes||1 tsp|
|Salt||1 tsp (according to taste)|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
- Dry roast the cumin and coriander, grind them into a powder and set aside.
- Heat up the oil in a large wok or pan.
- Add the chicken along with the ginger and garlic paste and fry on high heat until cooked on the outside. (light brown color)
- Add the chopped tomatoes in with a little bit of water with a pinch of salt. Cover and cook on medium to high heat until tomatoes release their water and turn soft.
- Remove the lid and mix. Add the salt, chilli powder. Cook without lid for 10 mins.
- Add the cumin/coriander powder and cover for 5 mins. (Add green chilli here if you wish)
- Add some coriander and serve.