It’s red, it’s sweet and spicy and it’s the best.
|Light Soy Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Garlic||1 medium clove|
|Skinless Chicken Breast/Thigh||2|
|Corn Flour||1 cup|
- Mix the gochujang, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and honey in a bowl.
- Mince the garlic and set aside.
- In a pan, fry the garlic for a minute in the oil but don’t let it brown.
- Add the sauce and cook for a couple of minutes until it bubbles and thickens, if it thickens too much add some water.
- Cut the chicken into small strips/cubes and add to a bowl.
- Add 1 egg (just add whites if you can, otherwise whole egg is fine)
- Add 1 cup corn flour and mix.
- Heat a wok with oil. Test if it’s hot by dropping some flour in and see if it bubbles.
- Add the chicken and fry until light golden.
- Add the chicken to the sauce in the pan and mix until coated.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the chicken and serve with rice!