Sweet, peppery, and crispy. What more do you want?
|Chicken wings||Click on link|
|Green Peppercorn||0.5 tsp|
|Red Peppercorn||0.5 tsp|
|Black Peppercorn||0.5 tsp|
|White Peppercorn||0.5 tsp|
|Garlic (minced)||1 tbsp|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp|
|Chilli flakes||1 tsp|
- Make the chicken wings according to instructions here.
- Roast the peppercorns and grind them. You can also buy a pre-mixed container from the store. I use and LOVE this one.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add the soy sauce and honey. Wait until it starts bubbling a little bit, should only take a couple of minutes.
- Add the peppercorns and the chilli flakes.
- The sauce should already be quite thick and sticky. In a large bowl, mix the sauce and the wings. Add sesame seems if you would like and serve!
Very tasty. I have tried it realy good taste.