Fresh hot pakoras and a hot cup of tea, the perfect combination!
|Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Gram Flour||2 cup|
- Finely chop the spinach into thin strands.
- Thinly slice the onions.
- Cut the potato into thin sticks.
- If you are using green chillies, finely dice and add them too.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add 1 cup of gram flour. Add the chilli powder and the salt. Mix thoroughly
- Start adding water slowly. You are looking for s pretty thick mixture where the flour just sticks to the vegetables.
- Heat a deep pan with oil coming up halfway.
- Take a table spoon of the mixture and gently add to oil one by one. Fry for about 3-4 mins. You are looking for a dark brown/golden brown colour.
- Place on kitchen towels when they are done to get rid of the excess oil.