Spicy salsa recipe
|Chile de árbol||10|
|Black pepper||To taste|
- Cut tomatoes into large chunks
- Deseed the chiles. If you want a spicy salsa then don’t deseed the chiles. Personally I don’d deseed the chiles.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in pan
- Add the tomatoes and cook one one side for 1 minute then turn and cook for another 1 minute
- Add the onion and garlic cloves
- Once the tomatoes are soft remove and add to blender cup
- Once the onions are tranlucent remove them and the garlic cloves and add to blender cup.
- Add 1 tabel spoon of oil to the pan and heat
- Add the chile de arbol and fry for 2-5 seconds. Please make sure you do not overcook the chile as this gives it a bitter taste.
- Add the chiles to the blender cup.
- Add a dash of water
- Add salt, oregano, and black pepper
- The salsa roja is ready!